After September 1946 the camp became a military complex again to house various units. Cavalry units stayed the longest time. In 1968 it became a school for police departments. The name of the camp was Kamp Laan 1914 from September 1946 till 1949. From then untill 2004 it was named De Boskamp, after the mobilisation centre that was moved to Kamp Laan 1914 from Huis ter Heide.
In 2004 the complex De Boskamp got another new destination within the police organisation.